- Stunning blue sapphire halo ring, reminiscent of Princess Di's infamous engagement ring that now sits on Kate Middleton's ring finger
- Simple, classic design makes it versatile for every day wear
- Ring is certified by the Gemological Institute of America
- The perfect pop of color for when you decide to pop the question
- Perfect as an engagement ring or anniversary present
Who wouldn't love a diamond halo ring with a blue sapphire center stone? Ever since Princess Di's famous engagement ring, women all over the world have discovered the beauty of blue sapphires. Our favorite aspect of this ring is the gorgeous 4.45 carat oval blue sapphire center stone. The velvety blue is what engagement ring fantasies were made of. Choose this special ring to commemorate your deep devotion and care for each other.
This ring is certified by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). Purchase of this ring includes the certificate.
This piece features:
|Center Stone||4.45ct. Oval Blue Sapphire|
|Metal Type||18K White Gold|
|Accent Stone||1.04ctw. Diamonds|
**Note: Images are highly magnified to allow you to see details of the piece you would not be able to see with the naked eye. The pictures show you what you would see with a loupe. We do our best to accurately depict each product, however, we cannot guarantee the image on your screen. Please make an appointment with us, if you would like to see any particular product in person!